Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reflections on average Mean Subject Grade(MSG) so far

I took my last test on Wednesday and so far, of all the tests results that I know, I have gotten two A1s for my Infocomm Studies and Language Arts(literature and english combined), one C5(Geography)and two C6s(Maths and Chinese). I am pleased though with my results for my Infocomm Studies as I had not really studied and for Language Arts as well. On the other hand, I am disappointed for my Geography as I could have done better. I was a little careless and did not elaborate on my answers, which resulted in most of my questions not getting full marks though I had grasped the point. For my maths, I was too a little disappointed but I knew that my maths was not very good( I will have to work harder). As for Chinese, I was sick on the test date and had to take a harder make-up test but it hardly made a difference. I lost marks in the forming of sentences with cheng yu, which is something like a proverb or moral. I had revised, though not very thoroughly these cheng yu but my mind just went blank then.
I have yet to get back my other test papers but do not worry, I will reveal them once I get hold of them. Although my performance is still not very good, I am happy to know that I am improving and will strive for more of the elusive A1s next term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home